Quote for the Week:




Quote for the Week:



"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves." -William Shakespeare

Sunday, August 21, 2011

How Time Flies!!!

I cannot believe it has been over a month since I last posted. It really just goes to show you how time really does fly!

So last time I left off, I hadn't yet seen Brody but was on my way just a week later. I absolutely loved my trip out to see him - it was such a relief to get to spend time with him. It's now been a month since I last saw him, and boy is it tough. I will be going another 5 weeks or so before I see him again, and I just don't know if I can do it. What a rough time. I mean, that sounds wrong - of COURSE I can do it, we can do it, it's just a matter of mentally/emotionally breaking down (again) or not! :)

Last week I had a pretty strong break down - just due to some stressors in my life. It is a tough time when your person isn't here to console you, hold you, tell you everything is alright and is going to be just fine. It's hard when we have to do our consoling over the telephone, with no physical contact like an arm around the shoulder or a kiss on the cheek. I know that all of this makes us stronger as a couple, and I am pretty confident that we are one of the few couples that can really make it through times where we are separated by such long distances with such "ease." (Don't know if I would call it ease, but it probably looks easy to the people looking in on us.) He is my light, my soul, my everything. I just love him to pieces.

On a fitness-related note, things have been going pretty well since I got back from NC. I'm getting to the gym almost every day (yay!), and I'm definitely eating a lot better about 90% of the time. Better than 50%, right? I've been psyching myself up for the past week or so to get rockin' and rollin' starting tomorrow on the "hardcore" diet I'll be starting. Clean eating ONLY. The only carbs are in fruits & veggies. 'Cause dammit I've got 5 weeks 'til Brod's home, and I am going to look like a whole new woman! :)

So playing catch up, that's about it. I love you all and promise I won't be such a stranger on here. (It gets crazy what with studying for the LSAT, getting ready for Brod's return, etc.)

Stay focused,
Laura

Future NPC/IFBB Bikini Competitor

Twitter: @bombshell_laura
Facebook: www.facebook.com/laurapazo
http://www.laurasbombshellworld.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment